Malaysia Airports has issued a travel advisory to passengers travelling during the Chinese New Year festive season to ensure a smooth, seamless and joyful experience.
1) Please arrive at least three hours before your flight departure time.
2) Utilise public transport as much as possible in getting to the airport. It only takes less than 30 minutes by ERL.
3) Please be mindful of traffic rules within the airport area. There are ample parking spaces at both terminals as well as a safe and convenient waiting area and 30-minute free parking facilities at the LTCP.
4) Do utilise the automated processes that are available whenever possible such as web check-in, self-check-in kiosks and immigration autogates.
5) If you are passing through KLIA Main Terminal, you are encouraged to take advantage of the shuttle service instead of the Aerotrains as not only will it be a less crowded alternative, it is also fast, convenient and scenic. There will be 16 buses running continuously 24/7 between the contact pier and satellite building.
6) Keep a lookout for the signage on nearest available washrooms in the event that the one you visited is fully occupied or is undergoing cleaning. There are a total of 238 toilets and 55 surau at both terminals the convenience of passengers.
7) Should you require any assistance at the airport, please approach Malaysia Airports’ CARE Ambassadors who can be easily recognised by their shoulder sash that says ‘Ask Me’.
Gong Xi Fa Cai and have a happy journey!
Image Courtesy: http://bit.ly/2Cd7VBf
Infographic poster source: Malaysia Airports